This year I finally put together a beautiful blush and rose gold flocked Christmas tree… and I am so excited to share it with you today.
It’s been a couple weeks of putting all of the pieces and parts of this tree together for weeks now… from custom rose gold beaded garland, a knitted tree skirt and even diy blush gnome ornaments!
Of course, even though I love a good DIY quite a few of the pieces of this little tree (including the actual flocked tree) are straight from the store. The ribbon, the gorgeous blush poinsettias and beaded flowers… don’t worry I’ll have links for everything down below!
Ready to get started?
I cannot wait to share the tutorial for this knitted tree skirt with you! The yarn is absolutely beautiful and HUGE… so even if you aren’t a knitter you can finish this project. It’s super easy and only took 2 movies to finish!
Of course, if you don’t feel like knitting you can always grab this tree skirt that was my original inspiration.
You can see the beaded garland I put together at the bottom of the tree… and what about that blush poinsettia?
Once we have the tree skirt and garland covered you can go ahead and add a few spools of ribbon. I picked a solid rose gold and a white with rose gold snowflakes so that they would contrast.
Ribbon is a great solution because it’s inexpensive and makes your tree look really full! Just weave it in and out of the branches and you’re ready to go.
What about a sneak peek of these little blush gnome ornaments?! These babies are stunning… and only take 10 minutes to make! Plus they’re completely no sew, if you can wield a glue gun you can make these babies!
You may need a little bit of sewing abilities to whip up the diy santa hat you can see my llama wearing in the photo below. Although the whole point of my tutorial is to show you how to heat emboss on fabric… so that you can add “Merry Christmas” to your Santa Hat!
So I suppose you could always buy a santa hat and personalize it yourself…
Also can we take a second to admire my llama? He looks so festive for Christmas…
After the ribbon you can add your decorations! Ornaments like these rose gold glass balls are classic and add a ton of charm. I also grabbed a bunch of these shatterproof ornaments from Target to add a few more colors (in the same color family) to my tree.
But this year I absolutely fell in love with all these floral picks! I already shared the beautiful blush (velvet!) poinsettias but check out these beaded floral picks. They catch the light like no bodies business… definitely glitzy.
I almost forgot about these cute little snowflake ornaments! I made them so long ago! They’re just shrink plastic and a bit of wax paint… so they’re a fun project to do with your kiddos!
Another fun project? The little advent calendar you can see peeking out behind the tree! 15 minutes tops and you’ll be ready to rock.
I am absolutely in love with my tree this year. I am definitely going to be putting this tree up for many years to come. It looks beautiful and I love sitting by the twinkling lights every evening as I wind down with a good book.
If you love my tree (and mantle) you can shop the look to recreate it in your own home. Merry Christmas y’all… enjoy!
Shop the Tree!
Looking for more Rose Gold Projects?
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Of course, if you’re looking for a few more tree ideas… inspiration if you will. I’ve got you covered. Here are 40 stunningly beautiful Christmas trees put together by my absolutely favorite bloggers.
In other words.
Welcome To Our Third Annual Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop!
Looking for Christmas Tree decorating ideas? We are sharing 40 absolutely beautiful Christmas Trees from some of your favorite home decor bloggers.
It’s the third year of the Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop hosted by Our Crafty Mom. You will find holiday inspiration for just about every Christmas tree style.
The fun starts on Friday, November 29th and continues through Saturday, November 30th.
We hope you will visit the talented bloggers linked below. This blog hop is something we look forward to every year and we hope you do too.
Grab your favorite beverage and settle in for some beautiful Christmas Tree decor inspiration!
Let’s Meet The Hosts!
- Christmas Home Tour from Kippi at Home
- Christmas Tree With Traditional And Rustic Colors from Tribe of Burton
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Holiday Tree from Simple Nature Decor
- Colorful White Christmas Tree from Creative Ramblings
- A Farmhouse Style Christmas Tree from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Christmas Trees 2019 from Virginia Sweet Pea
- Red Plaid Christmas Tree from 2 Bees in a Pod
- Christmas Tree Decor from Create and Babble
- DIY Luke 2 Christmas Tree from To Work with My Hands
- How To Decorate A Rustic Neutral Christmas Tree from One Thousand Oaks
- Simple and Elegant Country Class Christmas Tree Redneck Rhapsody
- Traditional Family Christmas Tree from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Christmas Tree Inspiration Ideas from My Life On Kaydeross Creek
- How To Put Ribbon On A Christmas Tree from Upright and Caffeinated
- Beautiful Minimal Christmas Tree Decor from Sonya Burgess
- Christmas Tree Ideas from Welcome to the Woods
- Christmas Tree Decor from Teadoddles
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Celebrate and Decorate
- Rustic Plaid Woodland Christmas Tree from Zucchini Sisters
- A Buffalo Check Flocked Christmas Tree from Weekend Craft
- Cozy Minimal Christmas Tree from Northern Feeling
- A Peppermint Striped Christmas Tree from County Road 407
- Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree With Blue and Silver from Our Crafty Mom
- Fabulous Tree in Blue, Rose Gold and Copper from Across the Boulevard
- Mini Beachmas Tree from My Pinterventures
- Plaid Decorated Christmas Tree from Intelligent Domestications
- Red Truck Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree from Modern on Monticello
- Christmas Tree Decor from Southern Yankee DIY
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from First Day of Home
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from From House to Home
- Christmas Tree Home Tour from Just That Perfect Piece
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Farmhouse Inspired Christmas Tree from Daily DIY Life
- Decorated Flocked Christmas Tree With Homemade Ornaments from Thrifted Nest
- Farmhouse Christmas Tree from Domestic Deadline
- Christmas Tree Decor from A Life Unfolding
- Christmas Tree from Oh Fiddle Dee Dee
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Happily Ever After, etc.
Your tree and mantel look stunning! I always stick to traditional red and green but you have my eyes googly over that blush. Enjoy!
What a gorgeous and romantic tree you created! It looks wonderful in front of your beautifully decorated mantel.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that knitted tree skirt. It’s perfect with those gold and blush tones you chose for the tree. Just beautiful!
Trina Welch says
I am in love with all of this! It makes me want it in my house…already done, that is.
Sarah Vanderkooy says
I love everything about this tree, it is so you!
Michelle James says
Betsy, I’m seriously obsessed with your tree and the gorgeous photos. I am a rose gold girl too so I couldn’t wait to check this out. It is stunning! Thank you so much for participating in the Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop! Happy Holidays!