Every year I look around at all the fun presents and think of the fun things I could add to my own wish list… but let’s be honest I can’t ask for everything! Although if you wanted to buy me a present I wouldn’t say no!
Of course, while I LOVE to think about presents for myself the bigger picture includes presents for everyone on the list: Moms, Dads, Brothers, Husbands, Wives, Best Friends, Daughters, Sons, IN-LAWS, Aunties…
Honestly the list goes on and on. SO here’s my round-up of fun gifts to give your loved ones.. I hope this helps you narrow it down a little… and keep checking back as I add fun new products to the list all season long (can you say black friday deals!?)
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out last year’s gift guide here!
A Gift for your Favorite Handyman
The best part about this little Leatherman tool? It’s engravable so you can get the sentimental brownie points while still picking out a handyman tool. That’s like two gifts in one.
These little tools are the quintessential all-in-one tool so if your favorite fixer-upper is always reaching for a screwdriver or trying to figure out where the heck they put their pliers this is the perfect gift. My dad carried one of these my entire childhood (although his was silver and had a million more tools on it!). Leatherman has so many different options for their multi-purpose tools so you can pick a standard model or grab one that’s a little *ahem* more intense. Think inspector gadget meets MacGyver and you’ve got it.
This particular model is called the “wingman” just in case you’re in love with the setup!
For Mr. (or Mrs!) Fix It
Each of these gifts is perfect for the guy or gal in your life who is always BUILDING something! The one who has fifty ideas and is always going on and on about the newest project in their life? Yup… buy them something from this section: they’ll love it!
- Wireless Hot Glue Gun: It’s amazing how you don’t realize something like a little cord is holding you back until it’s gone. This wireless hot glue gun is the type of tool that makes such a difference but you don’t think to buy for yourself.
- Magnetic Light: This little light is the perfect stocking stuffer. It’s magnetic so you can stick it almost anywehere it’s needed and it is SO BRIGHT! It’s the perfect addition to any work table.
- Spray Gun: Painting project goes so much faster with this little baby! Game changer y’all, this is a game changer.
- Dremel Saw Max: This is a little hand-held saw and it makes life so. much. easier. I absolutely love being able to cut a huge piece of plywood without having to pull out the larger tools. Plus it’s small enough for detail work like cutting notches. You can see it in action here.
- Battery Charger: Here’s the thing… in today’s world most of our power tools are wireless and require battery’s. That’s all well and good until you need a power drill and find every. single. battery. dead. That is definitely the most frustrating part of any project… an extra battery and charger is always a welcome gift for anyone with projects.
- Furniture Wheels: These little wheels are perfect for anyone working on heavy pieces of furniture… this way you can wheel your heavy pieces around without breaking a sweat. Perfect for the friend with her own antique booth.
- Spray Shelter: Okay this little spray shelter is perfect for anyone with projects! I use mine to spray paint furniture or refinish hardware. It keeps paint from flying around the yard and painting my house… or car! If your Mr. Fix It is always painting his latest project this is the perfect gift.
A Gift for the Tool Collector
If your favorite person is always working on fun new projects around the house this little nail gun is the perfect addition to any tool bag. It’s wireless and works with the interchangeable battery system of all the Craftsman tools.
I love that this little nail gun has a great safety switch for people just getting use to working with power tools. This little guy is easy to load and has enough power for just about any project. I used to to re-attach the baseboards on a cabinet just the other day.
It even has an easy to use depth gauge so that you can determine how deep into the wood each brad sinks.
A Gift for your Coldest Friend
This pom pom blanket is the best! It’s lightweight but still warm so you can snuggle up for a light nap or throw it on your bed for a cold evening. I love how this light blueish green color reads as neutral and the pom poms are just so cute!
This would be the perfect gift for your girl friend who needs a little time out now and then… who needs a little me time but rarely takes the time for herself. Or perhaps the gal who never gets warm and toasty… trust me as the girl who’s toes are never warm you can never have too many blankets.
For the Homebody
Sometimes staying at home for a good night in is the best medicine. If you’re looking for a gift for the one person in your life who loves home more than anywhere else you’re in the right place.
- Fuzzy Socks: Okay so fuzzy socks are a standard holiday gift around here… because peoples feet are always cold y’all! It’s a fact! Fuzzy socks are comfy and cozy and the perfect solution… and they’re inexpensive so they’re always the perfect solution for a small gift.
- Pet TeePee: If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the mama or daddy of a little fur baby try one of these adorable pet teepee’s! They’re a gorgeous alternative to the normal pet bed and oh so cute. Bonus points since everyone loves them but rarely buys one for themselves.
- Computer Stand: If your bestie is always working at home this little computer stand is the perfect gift. It gives you just the right amount of space to store your laptop, mouse and monitor so that your desk has a bit of space to actually work. Score!
- Rose Gold Desk Accessories: I absolutely love anything rose gold and rose gold accessories make you feel just a little glamorous when you’re doing daily tasks like opening the mail. This would be the perfect gift for any of your friends or family who would love a little taste of glam in their everyday life. I mean this little rose gold stapler is a-m-a-zing.
- Bath Bombs: These little babies are the holy grail for anyone who loves to relax with a bath at the end of the long day. Of course, they’re easily used up so a new supply is always welcome. Look for fun colors and scents or bath bombs that look luxurious… things that would be amazing in a bath but your bestie may not buy for herself.
- Yorkshire Drink Dispenser: These are the perfect gift for the hostess with the mostest! If your friend loves to throw a good party these little drink dispensers are the perfect solution… bonus points for using them in unconventional ways like a laundry soap dispenser in the laundry room.
A Gift for the new Mama in your Life
New Mama’s spend so much time loving on their babies… and why shouldn’t they?! Adorable babies need so much love to grow! Of course, new babies also take up large portions of your time (ok… they take all of your time).
This sweet little baby memory book gives you journal prompts to record all the milestones at every point along the way. Which is perfect for a busy Mama who doesn’t have time to sit down and put together the perfect scrapbook of baby’s first year. This baby memory book lets her record each memory as they happen so at the end of the year she has the perfect baby book ready to go.
A Gift for the Christmas Lover
This little advent calendar is absolutely adorable! It’s a Precious Moments version of the nativity and each of the little pieces is sweeter than the last.
If you are looking for the perfect gift for someone who loves Christmas this little nativity is the sweetest gift. It’s small enough to fit in most places and has a new piece of the nativity to open every day of the season. The little lambs are just the cutest!
A Gift for the Fabric Enthusiast in Your Life
If your favorite person loves to sew there’s nothing better than a fresh bolt of fabric. It’s kind of like a blank canvas… endless possibilities! I’ve ordered countless bolts of fabric from Fabric.com and there is nothing better than a new bolt of fabric in the mail… so many projects!
If your gal (or guy!) a gift card for fabric is the best possible gift you can give… and if they love to make fun new projects out of leather this primrose leather is my absolute favorite color! Just take a look at how pretty it is on the bolt.. and then turned into a gorgeous travelers notebook. The texture is completely different from the smooth almost metallic silver leather from the next notebook over.
Not sure which type of fabric your love bug would like? Enter the giveaway to win $50 worth of fabric as the perfect holiday gift!
For the Planner!
If your bestie loves her planner as much as I do you might want to check out our entire planner themed gift guide! But if you’re looking for a few entry level gifts here are my favorite ideas:
- Happy Planner Accessories: Many first time planners don’t realize how many ways there are to truly customize your planner… so that it works for you. Of course, there are a million accessories to choose from but my favorite for newbie planner are a pack of Happy Planner Notes/To Do Planner Paper (so they can add notes to each month) and a set of HP Sticky Notes.
- Tul Pens: The hardest part of planning every single week is finding the perfect pen! Planner girls are definitely in love with their pretty pens and a set of these babies are the perfect solution.
- Bow Paper Clips: Pretty yet functional… these little babies can hold your place and look adorable. That’s two birds with one stone right there.
- Correctional Tape Runner: Can anyone say stocking stuffer? These little white out runners are perfect for crossing off mistakes in a planner or whiting out parts of the page so that you can place washi or stickers wherever you like.
- Functional Stickers: While I love pretty quote boxes as much as the next girl a good stock of functional stickers is the perfect start to a collection. That way you have a pile to pick from every week regardless of how you’re using your planner. I recommend bill due stickers and habit trackers along with a few sheets of half boxes and appointment labels.
A Gift for the Green Thumb (and the person attached to it!)
If you have a friend who loves succulents (or gardening in general) a few sweet succulents are the perfect holiday gift! These little babies are perfect for a succulent arrangement on your window sill or porch.
If your friend is looking to start her succulent collection (or expand the collection he already has going) a little succulent pack is the perfect solution. Mountain Crest has beautiful healthy succulents you can order and have shipped right to your door. If they are a gift make sure to order them shortly before gifting so that these little babies don’t spend toooooo much time in the shipping box. Better yet grab a gift certificate so that they can pick the perfect plants for their arrangements!
For the Gardener
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the gardener in your life here are a couple of my favorite suggestions… besides more plants. When in doubt new plants are ALWAYS a good idea.
- Potting Bench: A potting bench is the perfect addition to a gardeners workspace… and even though they make your life easier most gardeners won’t buy one for themselves. I would love to buy one for my Mama with the little slats in the top so you can easily sweep dirt right into the trash… she’s always going on about sweeping dirt onto the floor.
- Adorable Pots: The best part about small plants is that they fit in small pots! Which means you can have as many pots (and plants) as you like! If you follow the link you’ll find a sweet little lamb pot halfway down the page that I am absolutely in love with!
- Knee Saver: Okay so technically it’s a garden kneeler bench but I’m sticking with knee saver because that’s what this little guy does. I love this specific kneeler because it goes from a kneeler to a little bench and it has a spot on the side for tools.
- Portable Greenhouse: This is just a little tiny portable greenhouse but it’s perfect for growing plants in the winter (indoors or under cover outside). Gardeners tend to have plants on every surface old bookcases work perfect for holding plants but they do block light… a little greenhouse lets the light through and protects your plants from the cold wind. Perfect!
- Succulent Tools: This little tool set is the perfect gift for a new succulent lover… it has all the goodies! My favorite is the water bottle which lets you direct water directly to the roots so that you can control the amount of water each plant receives… and the water bottle holds so much more water than the large syringe I’ve seen used.
- Grow Lights: Trust me I have tried all the grow lights and this is my absolute favorite! It has a timer so that you don’t have to fuss with it every day and two heads so you can direct light to multiple plants. Perfect for any gardener growing plants indoors!
A Gift for the Family Photo Keeper
It’s no secret that canvases are a wonderful way to print photos… they’re large but inexpensive so you can add a large piece of art to your home. You can add a frame to this baby to make it extra fancy or have it wrapped around the canvas for a contemporary feel.
A canvas is the perfect gift for the sentimental person in your family! Pick a photo that they’ll love and have it printed at a canvas shop (like my personal favorite: Canvas on the Cheap)… since you already know they’ll love the photo you’re good to go with a larger version of the photo. It’s something they won’t necessarily order for themselves but would love to have on their wall.
A Gift for the Creative Soul
If your favorite person is as creative as the day is long there is never any day that vinyl is a bad gift. You can do SO MUCH WITH it! Having the perfect vinyl stash means never having to run to the story… just running back to the craft room for a piece of vinyl to start on a new project.
If your favorite guy or gal is always working with their Cricut or Silhouette machine vinyl is the perfect gift… and if they’re always working on a project you may decide to be a total rock star and go big with a Cricut machine (and a variety pack of vinyl!).
This glitter HTV is my current favorite although you really can’t go wrong with vinyl anything!
BONUS: Craftey is running a giveaway just for my readers… don’t forget to throw your name in the hat for the chance to win a vinyl variety pack worth over $50! (It’s right below!)
A Gift for the Photographer
If your favorite guy (or gal!) is always taking photos a backdrop (or two) is the perfect gift. They roll up easily when you’re ready to put them away but making taking pictures easy as pie. I love that they hang up with clips so you can either make a place in the house or hang them with hooks outside. Even with siding on our house I’m able to use these little siding clips to hang this backdrop up outside and take photos in the natural light.
If your looking for a backdrop for a blogger think of a neutral backdrop that can be used for many different photo shoots… for a photographer something with a little pattern is perfect. Either way this will be a great addition to any photographers arsenal.
For the Crafter
I could literally fill this portion of the list with hundreds of things… there’s just so many fun gift ideas for crafters! Especially since there are so many different types of crafts to work on!
- Cricut MAKER: Okay you already know all the benefits of the Cricut but this little baby is the new bad boy in town… and it can cut felt. It can cut wood, it can cut thin sheets of metal. So. many. possibilities.
- Fiskers Easy Change Craft Knife: If your favorite gal (or guy) does lots of detailing work during craft time this little knife is the. best. It’s easy to work with and cuts like a dream. I never knew I needed one for my planner until I had one.
- Sprocket Photo Printer: I bought a sprocket last year for my cruises and I absolutely adore it! It prints the best pictures on the go so that you can scrapbook anywhere… which is kind of a big deal if you’re a crafty person. Plus the little boxes fight right in my planner: win win!
- High Quality Chalk Paint Brush: If your friends with a painter you know they’ll paint anything and everything. They have tubs of paint and lots of brushes… but another high quality brush is the perfect gift. Especially if they’re use to using inexpensive brushes to get the job done. I recommend a round brush for chalk paint and a purdy brush for house painting (like this 2 inch angled cub brush from Purdy).
- Arteza Watercolor Brush Pens: Okay so these might be my absolute favorite… they’re watercolors but in a pen. So you can use them for brush lettering or as paints. Which makes them perfect for on the go… and they make painting so easy I use them at home too. Less mess means less clean up which is what I’m all about.
- Canon Crafting Printer: Okay this is a new one to my Christmas gift list! This is a new printer from Canon and it’s claim to fame is it’s ability to print 12×12 border-less pages which are perfect for scrapbooking. Perfect for planning too! All in all this would be a great addition to the craft room.
Looking for more Christmas?! Here are the rest of my fun holiday projects from this year!
Get Your FREE Bucket List Printable!
Our Christmas Bucket List will help you check off each and every piece of holiday cheer!