This is it… the big one, the guide for everyone on your entire list! I’ve been working on this guy for months and I am so excited to share it with you!
Now here’s the deal… I have put together gifts for Men, Women, Children, Second Cousins, Wives, Mother-in-Laws, Dads, the whole shebang! I’ve tried to include unique gifts… things you wouldn’t normally think of.
Of course, if you’re on my very own personal Christmas list you may not want to read this one… or go ahead and read this one while trying to decide which one is for you! Good luck!
Speaking of luck… I have a few giveaways for y’all today! If you’re lucky you might just win one of these gifts for yourself… or your loved ones. Go ahead and scroll all the way to the bottom for your chance to win a couple presents I picked just for you!
Without further ado… let’s begin!
1. This fancy smancy Stitch Fix subscription box for the guy who hates shopping!
Now you might have heard of Stitch Fix before but if you’re like me you’ve never tried it before! Of course, it’s hard for me to buy things for myself these days… it’s much easier to buy presents for the people I love! So even though I’ve often looked at the Stitch Fix for Women boxes it wasn’t until Stitch Fix for MEN came about that I really decided to look into it!
I decided to schedule a box for my hubby as one of his Christmas presents… but since he just started a new job I figured an early present wouldn’t hurt! We scheduled his first box to coincide with his first week on the job… and he absolutely loves it! I thought he might like one or two items on the list but in true Trevor style he decided to keep the entire box.
If your man loves to look his best but hates to go shopping this is the perfect solution, he just puts in his style preferences and your personal stylist will send a box full of items picked just for you right to your door. How’s that for service?
Trev’s favorite new piece is definitely the jeans… I don’t think the poor boy has bought a nice pair of jeans in several years so this is definitely a treat! Top that off with a soft gray t-shirt, blue henley, striped button down and leather belt and he has two or three new outfits. Plus his wife can steal the soft t-shirt when he’s not looking… I may or may not be wearing it right now ;).
Just check out the photos… he actually posed for these!
2. These TP-Link LED Smart Light Bulbs for the couple who wants to save money on their utilities.
Y’all these little bulbs are one of my favorite things in my entire house! We just put a few of these in our living room and they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You can read my entire review right here but here’s the basics… after one month these little babies took our utility bill from $330 to $180. Now that’s what I’m talking about!
I loved these little guys so much that I bought a few more for presents… I think they’re going to be a big hit Christmas morning!
3. This pretty little Kate Spade Protective iPhone Case with flowers and rhinestones… it’s the same one I just bought for my new phone.
4. These adorable pillowcases that say “Me” & “You” they would be so cute!
5. One of these remote control helicopters… boys of every age need a remote control helicopter!
6. Y’all four words: Sonic Book Alarm Clock! It even shakes the bed… we all know someone who needs this! Honestly I know a couple people who could use this!
7. This Kate Spade Protective iPhone Case with Rose Gold Glitter… for the gal who needs a bit more protection.
8. Mermaid Tail Blankets… because little girls and big girls both want to be mermaids. It’s a thing.
I am definitely a big believer in personal gifts so I love giving gifts from Shutterfly. If your loved one is a big fan or ornaments try putting a special photo on a metal ornament just for them. My Mom is the queen of Christmas so one of her presents this year is a special photo on an ornament made just for her… every time she sees it on her tree she’ll think of us and that’s a memory I know I’ll cherish.
Of course ornaments are nice but sometimes practical gifts are perfect… that’s why I chose a notepad for my Mother-in-Law and a Journal for my Grandmother. These ladies love sentimental moments so photo gifts are always appreciated… but I love putting those moments on everyday items. So sweet.
10. This Subscription Box from Blue Apron for the busy shoppers in your life.
Now this is a subscription box… Blue Apron delivers fresh yummy FOOD! Which means no grocery line, no grocery list and no fast food of shame since you’re too tired to cook after all that shopping! If you have a busy mama in your life (or a busy papa, or a busy worker bee… you see where I’m going with this) then you may have found the perfect gift.
We loved the ingredients in our box… although I think Lily just liked the box.
11. These linen pillowcases… y’all these look scrumptious!
12. A brand new Cricut smart cutting machine for the crafter in your life… trust me you’ll be a hero for this one!
13. This little beard trimmer… because beards don’t trim themselves.
14. These adorable grow with me baby pants… y’all they fit from 6 months old all the way up to 3 years. Now that’s a bang for your buck!
15. A cozy faux fur blanket to snuggle with.
16. These adorable little hat and gloves for your little one.
17. This pretty Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace is pretty and functional.
It seems like everyone has an essential oil user on their list this Christmas which is why I thought an essential oil necklace would be the perfect solution. This particular model is absolutely gorgeous… all hand made by Karen over at Like Mother Like Daughter. I love the personal touch the hand-stamped charm adds… you can pick almost any word to go along with your necklace.
It really is gorgeous!
18. I don’t want to jinx it but this Wine Subscription Box from Winc is perfect for the Wine Lover on your list
If you have a guy or gal in your life that loves a good glass of wine you may try Winc, they’re a subscription service so you can send your favorite person a new bottle (or four!) every month. Of course, my favorite part is the personal selection… after you answer a few questions about how you like your wine the service will select new bottles for you to try every month!
So you always get to try new products, new wines and new tastes! Sounds like fun to me!
19. How pretty is this Kate Spade Rose Gold Glitter Computer Sleeve?
20. These adorable seafoam wine glasses… they have gold foil accents!
21. A little case full of art supplies would be perfect for the little artist in your life!
22. These cozy socks are absolutely hysterical… they look like normal socks until you see the bottoms: “if you can read this… bring me a glass on wine!”
23. A lifelike toy vacuum for your little helper… this version looks just like a real life Dyson ball vacuum!
24. A pair of Under Armour glove liners… these will keep your hands cold hunting, skiing, shopping, under heavy gloves…. they’re they bomb.
25. These sweet Hydrangea Flowers are so sweet, perfect for any room.
I love real flowers… what girl doesn’t? The best part about these sweet hydrangeas is the long lasting allure of having real flowers without the short life span! I love how sweet they look on my desk… and if your lady loves flowers she will love a bouquet that lasts forever.
26. Ready to set your lights on a schedule? That’s what the TP-Link Smart Plug is for!
If you have a loved one that is constantly traveling the smart plug is the perfect solution… you can schedule just about any appliance with these little babies. Of course they’re great for crafters (glue guns y’all!) and home cooks… imagine all the items you can cook with a quick schedule!
27. Any of these adorable pet id tags! They’re on sale for $4.19 and they’re suuuper cute… I grabbed a couple for stocking stuffers!
28. Mason Jar Measuring Cups… enough said.
29. Gilmore Girls Swag… there’s t-shirts, coffee mugs, soap, reading lists so. much. swag.
30. This set of self sharpening knives for the cook in your life!
31. Two words… bath bombs! You definitely need a few of these for the hard working gal in your life.
32. This adorable tassel keychain… with adorable tiny usb phone cord attached! It’s literally a tiny phone charging cord disguised as a keychain tassel… so you always have a charger with you! Plus it comes in rose gold… stocking stuffer alert!
33. This Sea Glass Necklace is the cutest bit of the ocean!
This little sea glass necklace is the cutest present for anyone who loves the sea! Instead of a present that screams ocean this necklace gently whispers it… which is perfect for a pretty piece of jewlery. The best part is that it’s made with love from Mermaid Molly Sea Glass.
34. It’s definitely nap-time with these Fluffy New Pillows!
Now everyone knows that socks and underwear and the traditional Christmas staples… because let’s face it people rarely head out and buy fresh socks for themselves! Of course new socks and underwear are great but new pillows are amazing. People rarely buy new pillows for themselves… I know I’ve been using the same pillows for upwards of 7 years!
But a new set of pillows can completely change how you sleep, which means they should really be replaced a bit more frequently than 7 years. I kind of love our new pillows from Brentwood Homes… they’re so fluffy you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud! You know… if you’re into that sort of thing.
35. This little Gumball machine shouts out your favorite NFL team and dispenses M&M’s, score!
36. This beer cap map for the beer drinker in your life.
37. Don’t let wires get you down grab a wireless mouse for your computer.
38. Neutral Watercolour Prints for a teenie tiny baby nursery… these 3 prints are so pretty!
39. These blush glass drop earrings are beautiful for the gal in your life.
40. Now this is some serious wi-fi! This Archer ac1900 Router from TP-Link is the perfect present for the tech guy on your list… or the gamer.
Y’all if you know a gamer then you know gaming is serious business. I don’t game personally but I DO know you don’t mess with raid night! This TP Router takes your internet connection through the ceiling… so if you’re looking for a little more power behind your internet speed this baby is the perfect solution.
This particular model is going to live with my brother (the avid gamer in my life) so that he can bypass the historic (but signal blocking) brick fireplaces in my Mom’s historic house. They are beautiful but they certainly weren’t built to be wi-fi compatible! This little router should cut through the air and provide wi-fi to Mom at the front of the house and Will all the way in his bedroom at the back.
BONUS 41. This Steelers Grill Spatula for the NFL fan in your life… unlike the classic jersey this little spatula will put the Steelers Logo ON your Burgers!
Y’all this is the perfect gift for all the football guys on your list… I don’t think it really even needs explaining!
Alright y’all it’s time for not one but TWO giveaways!
I want to pick MY perfect paint color!
Looking for the perfect paint color? We'll walk you through the entire process with our FREE 6 DAY E-COURSE!