Welcome to week 2 of my fun little weekly recap video series. This week was a bit of different story as we had less home decor related chit chat and a bit more happy planner talk! I absolutely adore my Happy Planner and I have had several people ask questions about how I decorate from week to week. So this week I actually sat down and filmed a fun plan with me video!
I actually enjoyed it so I think I’ll be doing those from week to week. I’ll post it here on the blog next week but in the meantime you can get a preview over on my YouTube channel.
I love talking about me but I’d really like to answer y’alls questions every week. Of course, I answer y’alls questions every single week in the newsletter but I’d love to answer a few questions here as well! Go ahead and leave your questions down below in the comment section and I’ll answer them next Friday in my next video!
Looking for a bunch of posts on organization & planning? I’ve got you covered! Click here to see all of my organization & planning posts in one place!
In the meantime here’s what we talked about this week:
- Our poor cat was lost last week when we were taking family pictures an hour and a half away. To find out what happened watch the video.
- I shared a fun little peek into my Happy Planner
- I did a fun un-boxing of my Michaels haul! See exactly what I picked up
- The best part of my entire Michaels haul? I am only keeping one of the 6 items… the rest will eventually be a fun giveaway here on the blog! I picked up a Classic Size Happy Planner Luxury Cover, a Classic Happy Planner sized box kit (I wanted an un-dated kit since it’s a giveaway), a Mini Happy Planner (also undated), a fun sticker, binder clips, and magnetic paperclipds. I think I’m going to have to hold onto one of those cute little llama magnetic paperclips… they’re so cute!
Shop the Video:
- Happy Planner 12 Month Box Kit
- Happy Planner Classic Deluxe Cover in Gold
- Como Te Llama Vinyl Decal
- Llama Magnetic Bookmarks
- Planner Binder Clips
Get Your FREE Wedding Binder
Trying to plan your perfect wedding?
Here's 42 FREE printables to help you get organized!