I have the best husband in the whole world! Seriously this man puts up with A LOT from me… yet he still loves me and keeps coming back for more! 364 days out of the year he puts me first and even though I try to put him first he seems to be way better at it. I have no will power when it comes to letting him do sweet things for me. Oops!
So every year on his birthday we make a big deal of HIM! The whole day we do whatever he wants to do… and instead of him taking care of me I FINALLY get a chance to take care of him! This year my poor hubby is sad because we are going to be traveling on his birthday. We are still going to celebrate and I’ve told him that we will do his very special Trevor day twice… just so he gets the full effect 😉 .
Even still I can tell he’s struggling… So this year I’m going all out! I was trying to decide what to do for my hubby to make it extra special when I came across this picture on Pinterest:
That’s right I am going to give him a present every hour on the hour! He is going to love it (I can already tell!) Of course some of the present ideas are going to be little: a new Broncos hat, a new/used pokemon game (yes my husband is 25 this year and still plays pokemon… just go with it. I’ve given up), a piece of his favorite candy, his favorite drink, etc.
But my favorite gifts? Well I’ve taken a bit of help from Pinterest… and I’m going for the full shabang. I really can’t wait until he opens them!
Letters for when:
A full set of letters for “when”! Isn’t this a fun idea? Luckily I love to write and I want to start on these right away! I can’t wait to find some adorable stationary for these… stationary is kind of my weak point! Here are some ideas I’ve found for topics online:
- You want to know my dreams for our future
- You need a reminder of why you love me
- You need a reminder of why I love you
- You need a hug and kiss from me
- You’re feeling insecure
- You’re missing me
- Before you fall asleep at night
- You need a smile
- I’m sad and you don’t know what to do
- You want to smile at a memory
- You want to look forward to the future
- Before bed
- You wanna know what I am thinking
- You want your lips on mine
- You need a pep talk
- You are up late at night or wake up in the middle of the night
- We are together and bored
Aluminum Wallet Card
I know he’ll love this one! An aluminum card that will fit perfectly into his wallet! I am going to have my vows to him printed up on a green card (his favorite color). Then he can take them with him… any time he remembers his wallet! 😉
The old stand-by… a coupon book filled with things I know he’ll love! I think I’ll use some cute scrapbook paper to make mine… I wonder what I have in my stash? Cut out the pages and fill them with fun little treats!
- 1 animated movie of your choice
- 1 sleep in late card
- 1 homemade dinner (by me!)
- 1 Trevor Day
- 1 Kiss
- 1 Hug
- 1 Back-Rub
- 1 Foot-Rub
- Your choice of 1 TV show
52 things I love about you:
A little deck of cards with a big impact… I am really excited to do this one! You get to sit down and think up 52 reasons why you love your honey… isn’t that fun?
- You love me
- When you kiss my forehead
- Your strong arms 😉
- When you get me dressed
- When you get me undressed :O
- When you make me dinner at home
- When you eat the end pieces of the cheese bread
- When you hold the fur babies
- When you tell me stories
- When you listen to me ramble
- When you sit in the bathroom while I’m taking a bath
- When you hold my hand in the car
- When you hold me close in your sleep
- When you let me write… even though you’re tired
- When you surprise me with little things (like pretty pens)
- When you put up with me when I’m grumpy
- You can’t resist my pouty lip
- You put me first
- You do a mean deep clean
- You believe in me
- You know all my picky food habits
- You help me get into my spanks 😉
- That you always tuck me in at night
- That you can never tell me no
I still need to come up with one big present to end the night out… I have a bit of time though so I’ll come up with something! Do any of you ladies (or gents) have ideas for more fabulous presents?!?! I’m kind of in a present mode!
P.S. Don’t worry I’ll share each present as I finish it! I wouldn’t leave you hanging like that!
P.P.S. My hubby does proofread all my posts but he never searches out my blog once it’s published… so he shouldn’t see this post. If for some reason you’re reading this honey… HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU STINKER!
Linking up with: Tatertots and Jello
Want to keep reading? Check out the finished results!
Try “5 Homemade Presents for your Man” Lookimg for more gift ideas? Check out my recent gift guide on what to buy your main man this holiday season!
Get Your FREE Paint Color Tracker!
Ready to paint?
Make it a snap with our free paint color tracker! Never forget a paint color again!