I think I screamed when I first saw these adorable little foxes on Etsy! I absolutely love foxes so this was definitely a kit I had to have! I’ve never used an Etsy kit before so this was definitely a new experience for me… although I’ve watched a million YouTube videos so I was fairly familiar with the process! I decided to use this kit for the plan with me for September 4 – 10th and I love it!
I kind of wish I could use these foxes every week and know that eventually I’ll use another kit with this artwork (I’m eyeing the kit by Two Little Bee’s!).
This specific kit is called Foxy Love and it’s by Paper Muse Crafts! These stickers are amazing… so soft and great quality. You really get a lot in the kit as well. So. Much. Deco!
Either way here’s a few tips I figured out when using a kit… this kit was formatted for the Erin Condrin planner but I have a Happy Planner so the sizing is a little different. It’s not a deal breaker just keep in mind that you may have to do a bit of sticker surgery especially with the bottom washi!
I hope you love the kit as much as I do, enjoy!
Looking for a bunch of posts on organization & planning? I’ve got you covered!
Click here to see all of my organization & planning posts in one place!
Other stickers I used for this spread:
- Foxy Love Weekly Kit by Paper Muse Crafts
- Pixie Dust Checklist Stickers
- Rose Gold Foil Doctor Appointment Stickers
- Rose Gold Bubble Bath Sticker
- Rose Gold Foil Work Computer Stickers
- Rose Gold Foil Day Off Script Stickers
- Rose Gold Foil Bill Due Stickers
- Rose Gold Foil Trash Can Icon Stickers
- Rose Gold Foil Newsletter/Mail Icon Stickers
- Planner Girl Stickers
- Not Today Stickers
- Working Girl Stickers
- Throwing Money in the Air Girl Stickers
- Little Camper Sticker
- Floral YouTube Stickers
- Hydrate Mason Jar Water Tracker Stickers